Effective June 27, 2018
- The term 'we" or us" means CTA or CTA EBT.
- The term "you" means a participant in CTA or CTA EBT or another person who uses this website.
- The term "personally identifiable information" means individually identifiable information about an individual consumer collected online by the operator and maintained in accessible form, including any of the following:
- a first and last name;
- a home or other physical address;
- an e-mail address;
- a telephone number;
- any other identifier that permits the physical or online contacting of a specific individual; and
- information concerning a user that the web site collects online from the user and maintains in personally identifiable form in combination with an identifier described above
- The term "CTA EBT’s website" means this website.
CTA EBT uses "cookies" which are small files that allow us to store and sometimes track what you are looking at when you visit our site. If you are concerned about the potential use of information gathered from your computer by "cookies," you can set your browser to prompt you before it accepts a cookie. Most Internet browsers have settings that let you identify or reject cookies.
- COLLECTION AND USE OF NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you do nothing during your visit but browse, read pages, or download information, our site may automatically record the following information about your visit.
- The Internet domain for your Internet service, such as "xcompany.com" or "xcompany.net" if you use a private Internet access account, or "yourcollege.edu" if you connect from a school, college or university domain.
- The type of browser that you use, e.g., "Internet Explorer" or "Firefox," etc.
- The type of operating system that you use, e.g., Windows or Macintosh.
- The date and time you visit our site, and the pages you visit on our site.
- The address of the previous website you visited, if you linked with us from another website.
This information is used to help us diagnose technical problems as well as to help us track user interests. We gather this information in the aggregate -- as a total, not linked to individual users -- and the information collected may be shared with the National Education Association and our local affiliates, as well as with certain other reputable organizations that share our interests.
Collection and Use of Personally Identifiable Information Categories of Personally Identifiable Information Collected
Categories of Third Parties with whom Personally Identifiable Information is Shared
The personally identifiable information that you voluntarily provide to us may be shared with third parties such as endorsed vendors or other vendors that perform services on our behalf.
- CALIFORNIA PRIVACY INFORMATION
California residents have a right under state law to ask entities with whom they have an established business relationship to provide certain information regarding the sharing of personal information for direct marketing purposes during the past year. CTA EBT will honor such a request coming from any person who has provided personal information to us in connection with obtaining a product or service. Simply submit a request to us at one of the following addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org or CTA EBT 1705 Murchison Drive, Burlingame, CA 94011, and we will respond within 30 days of receiving your request.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FOR USERS ABOUT EXTERNAL LINKS
For example, please be aware that if you link to the CTA website and sign up for the email newsletter issued by the CTA EBT Investment Program, CTA will receive your email address. CTA may share that information with the vendor, who assists in operating the Investment Program, and/or use the information for other purposes.
- CONTACT US